Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ps4 Bundles- what do you think there will be?
wv06
The Sidekick of Kevin Butler
Send Message
Post Ps4 Bundles- what do you think there will be?
on: June 16, 2013, 23:17

I am guessing we will probably have a Knack ps4 bundle with the camera for around 499.

Would love to see a Killzone or third party bundle. I already have ps+ so any with that wont help me much unless they can take on a extra year to my membership.

When the bundles are announced I will probably re-preorder and keep my old preorder for ebay.

What do you think we will see?

jabscold
PSOne Level User
Send Message
Post Re: Ps4 Bundles- what do you think there will be?
on: June 17, 2013, 05:27

I think a lot of the titles you mentioned may get bundles of some sort. I agree knack would be the most probable. next I'd say a killzone or assassins creed bundle. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say at some point during this generation we may see a ps4/vita bundle.

palo
PS3 Level User
Send Message
on: June 17, 2013, 06:29

I think they'll go for a PS+ bundle. People who play multiplayer will want it anyway so why not give it to them at launch? Knack seems to be on their forefront as well, I agree.

http://playstationpalo.wordpress.com

iwannadie
Send Message
on: June 17, 2013, 15:47

Amazon updated pre-orders now with different bundles, nothing stands out as they are just the inclusion of different big games and PSN cards adding equal costs to the 'bundles'. If they were some sort of deal making the bundle cheaper I would look at them but as it is, I am ok with just my console pre-order.

palo
PS3 Level User
Send Message
on: June 17, 2013, 17:40

It would be nice if there was a bundle with a second controller for a cheaper price than the console + another controller, obviously. You always need at least a second one.

http://playstationpalo.wordpress.com

Tinoda
PSOne Level User
Send Message
on: June 18, 2013, 13:06

Would love to see the controller bundle. I ordered the second controller separately with some games. My luck, I'll get the system on release day and the 2nd shipment will be delayed or vice-versa. A make your own bundle deal would work too if discounted.

xoiea
PSOne Level User
Send Message
on: June 27, 2013, 13:19

ok I`m gonna use the amazon link and already have the ps4 console + the camera in mind and money ready, but the problem is the game to buy with it, I would appreciate a little help, KIllzone or Watchdog

JaguarCRO
PS2 Level User
Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 22:32

Both is my answer. :-) Watch_dogs looks like a new Open-world action game (which is probably my most favorite genre) and Killzone looks stunning. I am really looking forward to seeing and hopefully playing both games at Pax Prime as Internet Videos do not convey the full quality of the titles.

iwannadie
Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 21:41

I like the idea of Watchdog but I really am not a fan of open world games. I get too distracted and can't do the missions. If I were to get one game though I would go Watchdog just because it will be a huge game and not something you can beat the story mode in a few hours. Watchdog will be something you can really put some hours into at least and get some usage out of, plus it looks insane from the videos I've seen.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.211 seconds.
m4s0n501